Monday, October 6, 2008

Stupid Thumb Lords

Hiya,
That's right two tales in a row. You got to read what Mom wrote about me yesterday, now you get to read the truth today. The whole crab apple thing is just my way of helping to clean up the yard. Today, Mom decided to strip the trees of all the apples, complaining that Ramsay's farts were more than any of us could bare anymore. She should speak for herself, I actually happen to enjoy the apple-fart smell; wouldn't mind ripping a few myself. Not going to happen now, no more apples. Anyway, I showed the Thumb Lord who was really boss around here; I lifted my leg on the garbage bag with all the apples in it...ha! Mom was pretty mad but I gave her the cute look...it was all good.

Anyhoo, if you look in the top corner you will see me at work. We go to "dog park" (more like wussies on parade) almost everyday because the big Red-tard has to get his "fix". Meanwhile, I have two acres to water at home and I am suppose to mark off my area here too!? How much water do you think I can drink, squeezing that last drop out is painful. I'd rather lose an eye!

Here's the things you need to know: I don't think I'm a Rottweiler, the lady dogs do. Two: Um..I'm only the seventh fartiest person in the household no matter what they try to blame on me. Three: If Red-tard goes after my food one more time I will bite his junk off...oh wait...too late. That's it. I gotta go load up on water for tonite's yard tour (hello Calgary...I love you)!
~The Deuce-Man

No comments: