Sunday, October 26, 2008

Same SH%T Different Dog Pile

Pardon my "poodle" but today was a freakin' good day!
The parents took me to dog park and I ran into my brother, Rory, my uncle, Raimi and my fur-mom, Halo. Needless to say I was very submissive to my Mom as she scares the crap out of me every time I see her and I immediately crouch to the ground and put my "I'm sorry" face on. Have no idea why I am sorry but she has that effect on you. My Uncle could care less that I was there but my brother was as thrilled as I was to play. Above is he and I playing my favourite game of catch-me-if-you-can; of course you can't. What I really like is playing the game of lay-on-my-back-and-be-in-the-spotlight. The humans seem to think that I am acting submissive but, really, I am just enjoying all the attention (plus it embarresses the thumb-mother as she keeps telling me to get up and act more like a man). Other Ridgebacks heard the "G" on the street (gossip, for those not in the know) and came running to join me and my peeps. My other brother, Shane, his brother, Ryder, and two other Ridgebacks that I didn't bother to find their names (they ain't blood) came out to roll with the "homies". Being a dog is awesome!
~Ramsay

Honestly...really?

While Red-tard was playing wussy with his Mommy, I have this Boerbel thing on me thinking he is all that. Who forgot to tell him who runs this joint anyways?? It's cold out, I am being dis-respected and Red has forgotten that the sun rises and sets on our friendship. I sit on the sidelines for 45 minutes and get to listen to him snore all the way home. I am still trying to get the slobber off my back from the 30lb sack of puppy. Today sucked.
~Deuce-Man
Deuce "sulking" in the cold and miffed from his butt whooping. He spent 15 minutes sucking his thumb (he wishes) being pissed off at the world!
Pictures courtesy of Tamzin.
Attitude courtesy of Deuce.
~Traci






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deuce I'm sorry to here you had a bad time at the dog park-I know how tough it can be being the top dog, especially when nobody else knows it. Also MJTHEDESTROYER (her idea) wanted me to let you know that anytime you need a REAL beating that she's only a phone call away-and she will even deliver it to your house. I told her it wasn't the size of the dog in the fight , but the size of the fight in the dog-she burped and walked away.

Traci said...

MJTHEDESTROYER???You've got to be sheeting me. Tell the gasey Queen that one look at my evil eye will be enough to put her in her place!!!

PS-Can MJ really use the phone? Tell my Mom that I should be able to as well, I got some peeps to call for a pizza party.
~Deuce-Man