Monday, September 29, 2008

And It Begins........

Here are the ongoing adventures of Ramsay the Ridgeback (AKA Big Red), a bodacious Pug named Calli (AKA California Roll, Rita McNeil), and the one eyed Pug, Deuce (as in Bigelow Male Gigelo), who knows he is a Rottweiler on the inside. My life would not be complete without these fur children and the fur-ever memories they give my family and I. Here is my opportunity to share, brag, rant, and complain of the joys of being a dog owner. But more importantly about being my best friends' best friend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey great start! First few sentences in "And it begins" had me laughing out loud. I must admit that after another day "at the zoo" reading the beginning of the blog was a wonderful "wind down" for me this evening. Actually i was a tad bit disappointed that it ended all too soon. I want to read more, please keep the great work! Very interesting,entertaining and humorous.I beleive that I have under estimated my daughter in her many talents. I am so proud!!

Anonymous said...

A very touching way to remember a great and loyal friends past and present. Many people will be able to relate. Keep the deucey stories coming. Hey linda this webpage ain't big enough for both of us so scram.

Traci said...

Don't make me pull out the wooden spoon! BTW..great name bro!

Unknown said...

Hey,what's with this dude "ugottabesheetingme" Quit messing with me,caus, I'm ONE BIG KAHUNA!! I too love the deucy stories. Great memorial to the beloved loyal Chubster!!

Ibbythesecond said...

Wow! What a great job Traci. You had me in tears with your Chubbs tribute. You are a great writer/storyteller. I look forward to more! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

linda you scare me as much as a super big gulp in the morning. and ibbythesecond why don't you stop ridin' my coattails.