Monday, April 20, 2009

Lazy Sunday



Had a great weekend! Saturday we went to the park (as per usual), but this time I saw my brother Rory...oh what a day! We wrestled and nose poked like Ridgebacks do while Deuce once again sulked in the corner. I love playing with Ridgebacks but most of all, my litter mates. No other breed at the park seems to "get me" and my kind. Unfortunately, the mother wasn't prepared to capture this glorious event. Check out my bro's blog to view the evidence:

http://www.ramblingwithrory.blogspot.com/


Sunday I woke up with anticipation to see Rory again at the park, no such luck. I searched the trees and under every rock for him or a scent indicating he was there. I hung my head, depressed, and tried to enjoy the sunshine. It wasn't the same. New plan...take over the couch when we get home! I basked in the sun and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather that we FINALLY have. I am just one winter old and I already know that spring is so much better.

~Ramsay

No comments: